— probably the best* H.264+ encoder
with network recording
• Progressive scan or dual resolution video
• Data rate saving H.264 AME approach
• Superb video quality with low latency
• Simultaneously USB and dual NAS recording
• Motion detection fields with pre-recording
• PoE version with 12VDC camera supply
• Optionally ambient temperature sensor
• Compact and rugged metal enclosure
• 10/19 inch rack solution DiREX-V8 - more
The compact DiREX-ONE network video encoder simultaneously converts an
analogue video signal alternatively into
two highly compressed IP streams - suitable for mobile communications QVGA and high-quality 4CIF
resolution. Optionally version with high-end 4CIF progresive scan video is available also.
The DiREX-ONE can be used in a broad range of professional
monitoring systems, from
infrared cameras with local recording to highly sensitive IP CCD-systems with low aperture zoom lenses.
video about efficiently camera use
(captions translation is available)
No any special IP-NVRs (network video recorders) are necessary - if required, the recording of the video data can be performed on two network attached storage devices
(NAS) and on a directly connected BWA-UDOCK1 simultaneously. This
removable storage system provides rugged HDD cartridges with hot swap capability. It is also possible to perform motion or external alarm
based recording with pre- and post alarm function - if needed, with email notification.
more about BWA-UDOCK1
Simultaneous remote monitoring of live and recorded data from several video servers with the use of the
bundled Multi-Vision software provided at no additional cost. The integration of Google Maps is also
supported and NMEA positional data can be imported from a GPS receiver via USB interface.
more about BWA Multi-Vision
The 18W power supply unit PLAN-200.18 provides embedded 200 Mbps PowerLAN adaptor and is a perfect supplementation for our DiREX-ONE encoders with directly connected security camera — particularly useful when a conventionally LAN connection is not possible or not desirable.
more about PLAN-200.18
* - the only one video encoder, that has been selected by BSIA (British Security Industry Association)
for the finale in the category
"Communication Product of the Year" 2009.