NVB-Lite (Network Video Board)
Audio/Video playback software for Networks
||Examples of usage: seven CCTV cameras
The Network Video Board enables continuous live monitoring, even
simultaneously from several video and audio sources
The software can be installed in inexpensive, portable Ultra Mobile PCs (UMPCs) with
low power consumption. Thus flexible and cost-efficient stand-alone monitoring from one
DVR or several video servers / network cameras can be realized. They can be installed e.g.
in a vehicle, container or apartment.
With help of Power-LAN technology (third party solutions) it is possible to realize
video observation from high-compression video servers (e.g. our DiREX-Pro series) via the
electricity supply. BWA Network Video Board is perfectly suitable for protected VPN networks
as well, which can be established with various Windows applications.
More about DiREX-Pro NDVRs
The NVB software steady monitor connection quality and adopts the frame rate of each video
channel to the available bandwidth. Connection interruptions will be also registered and
connection automatically re-established. So it is possible to provide wireless, mobile
use via WiFi or 3G/UMTS/HSDPA without difficulty - even by using hybrid network coverage.
More about DiREX-Pro mobile use
Here are the most important NVB-Lite 1.0 features:
- Simultaneously up to 16 cameras and up to 8 audio channels;
- Support of up to four DiREX-Pro NDVRs, incl. ADPCM audio;
- Freely resizable video area, displayable at any monitor resolution;
- Selectable quad or single channel display for each video server;
- Access NDVR via IP address or domain name and port number as well;
- Recognition of recorder name, name of video and audio channels;
- Display remote data in video field , such as time/date, GPS dates, alarm;
- Automatic authorization at server level with password-protected access;
- FPS adjustment to the bandwidth, automatic re-connection;
- Status display of motion-controlled local recording for each channel.
|The LITE version is limited to
16 cameras or four DiREX-Pro NDVRs and is available on free download.
Board LITE (3,88 MB, V. 1.0):
||Minimum system requirements:
- Intel Centrino 900 MHz
(depending on video compression)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 10 MB HDD (free space)
- DirectX 9.0 (audio/video)
- LAN, WiFi/WLAN or 3G/UMTS
- Windows XP