BWA Multi-Vision 2.0
The most advanced monitoring and analysing software
The second generation of the free Video Management Software (VMS)
with improved GUI and non-linear synchronous processing of the several MPEG4, H.264 and GPS
data streams in one common view.
• MV2 Launcher - automatic DVR detection, management, online monitoring and data analysis
• MV2 NetViewer - online monitoring of multiple IP streams or GPS data in several views
• MV2 FilePlayer - non-linear time-synchronized playback of recorded data from multiple DVRs
• MV2 MsnToAvi - conversion from *.MSN3 into *.AVI, with integration of the time/date stamp, if required
• MV2 MsnGps - extracting GPS data from *.MSN3 files
• MV2 Optionen - configuration module for NetViewer and FilePlayer software
The second generation of the free Multi-Vision 2.0 software package offers many useful and unique features for video analysis. In spite of using picture comparison techniques,
Multi-Vision provides amazingly easy search and access to digital video streams, even from highly compressed recorded
video (e.g. H.264).
This software allows cascading of multiple location-independent DVRs into a single comprehensive system. Its
design is modular and contains all the required video codecs. We will continually enhance this new PC based software
to support future BWA products and we welcome customer feedback for new feature suggestions.
Net-Viewer ist supproted by DPro firmware 0.2131 and up.
File-Player ist supproted by DPro firmware 0.2174 and up.